HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY 9A.M. – 5P.M.
** FEIJOADA/ BUFFET & LIVE MUSIC: SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 12PM – 5PM
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/CafePasseio/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/cafepasseio.restaurante/
- Located inside the historical Passeio Publico Square
- Located in the heart of the historical city center/downtown area
- Saturday and Sunday includes feijoada (in addition to other regional foods) and live music
- Excellent spot for “chillin”
- Family and pet friendly
DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH? No. Have your translator app ready!
WHAT I THINK: This is a cool place to check out during the week if you have time, and is quite charming on Saturday and Sunday, with its live music and family friendly atmosphere. It’s really great to sit back and have some cold beers while listening to live, old-school Bossa Nova and Samba! The food is excellent and the “Feijoada” ( the national Brazilian bean and pork dish) is superb!
IS IT WORTH IT? YES! YES! YES!
HOW TO GET THERE: UBER and TAXI are the best options