PLACE: CENTRO FASHION
NEIGHBORHOOD (BAIRRO): CENTRO
PRICE: Prices start at about R$ 15,00
- Taxi drivers out front waiting to help you take your loot home
- Parking garage with cheap parking
- Very nicely made clothes, shoes, and accessories
- Features clothing for everyone, including: Women (petite – plus sizes), Men, children and infants, makeup, accessories, shoes.
- Huge food court on the top floor with excellent prices.
- There’s a HOTEL attached! I’m not sure how nice it is, as I didn’t visit it.
- Great textiles and fashion choices that you aren’t likely to find in many other places around the world.
- 4 HUGE floors full great stuff to buy!
DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH? Not typically, but you probably won’t need it anyway! Still, keep that translator handy!
WHAT I THINK: Since I love shopping for clothes, I thought this place was great! I was pleased to see that they offered a very wide range of clothing, sizes, shoes, and accessories that I thought were unique. Depending on your budget, you have the opportunity to get things that are very nicely tailored for not a lot of money. I was also happy that they had a food court on the top floor, as this is the type of place one needs a few hours to browse around.
IS IT WORTH IT? YES! YES! AND YES!
HOW TO GET THERE: Taxi or Uber. Taxis tend to be available in the area, but download the SINDITAXI PASSAGEIROS APP (google play), just in case you don’t see any on the streets.
ADDRESS: Av. Filomeno Gomes, 430 – Jacarecanga, Fortaleza – CE, 60010-280